Online advertising is a critical part of a businesses success!
There are many different types of online advertising. Here are the three most popular:
- First, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a webpage in a web search engines unpaid results. Often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results
- Second is Social Media — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. This are great advertising tools as it allows for an engaged customer. As a result, customers can interact with your business or other customers.
- Third is PPC (Pay Per Click) – Search engines like Google and Bing allow businesses to buy listings in their search results. These listings appear alongside, and increasingly above the non-paid organic search results. You only pay when your ad is clicked.
Benefits of Online Advertising
Online advertising is much less expensive and it also can reach a wider audience. Online advertising will likely give you more profit than traditional advertising. It is available to businesses with any budget!
- Increase sales due to higher customer visibility.
- Grow your business through more/easier accessibility.
- Reach mobile users while expanding your reach.
- Create an engaged customer base.
- Cost effective compared to traditional advertising.
- See results fast through increased social media traffic.